苏州工业园区东长路88号 2.5产业园 G2栋605室
Lydia: 133 4801 0134
Coco: 180 6844 6072
Zoey: 186 2524 5952
陈老师∶159 5123 5799
尹老师∶150 6196 5158
赵老师∶186 2158 0358
University of North Alabama College of Business
Carnes, Dr. Gregory A. Dean
Why should you choose the UNA College of Business and Technology? For one important reason: Students are our #1 priority. We are large enough to offer outstanding programs, as you will see below. We also offer some programs that you will not find at the larger universities. We are also small enough to work with each student on an individual basis. We offer small class sizes, and students have many opportunities to interact with our faculty members and build life-long relationships. Our #1 goal is to prepare students for rewarding careers. Business and Technology is an excellent career choice and our graduates are placed in excellent internships and full-time positions throughout the North Alabama region and nationally.
We offer many opportunities for study, including:
· Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in the following: accounting, computer information systems, data analytics, finance, management, and marketing.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) and Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT).
· 100% Online BBA in professional management for adults seeking to finish a degree.
· Undergraduate minors in new market niches such as professional sales, user experience, and innovation engineering.
· Largest Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in the state of Alabama - offered on-campus, online, and in two locations in Asia.
· Abroms & Associates Master of Accountancy degree (online and on-campus) for students entering the profession of accounting.
· Accounting Career Completion Program (online) for those who desire to change career paths to accounting.
· Executive Doctor of Business Administration degree for experienced leaders seeking to advance within an organization or transition into a consulting career or higher education.
All business programs are accredited by AACSB, the premier accreditation for business schools earned by only 5% of business schools in the world. The BBA in Computer Information Systems, BS in Computer Science, and BS in Information Technology are accredited by ABET. While we know we offer high-quality programs and focus on continuous improvement, it is important for you to know that independent accreditors have affirmed the excellent quality of our programs.
The College of Business and Technology is the fastest-growing unit of the University. Our undergraduate enrollment has increased by over 30% in the last four years. Our graduate business enrollment has doubled in the last four years to over 1,200 students. The College has approximately 50 dedicated full-time faculty, most holding PhDs from leading universities.
Innovation is a core component of our mission. Click here for more info. We place a strong emphasis on experiential learning to prepare you for today’s rapidly changing business world. You will have the opportunity for hands-on learning through:
· The Generator, our student incubator
· The Steele Center for Professional Selling
· User-Experience lab
· Cybersecurity lab
· Innovation and Entrepreneurship program
· Student groups
The College serves as a platform for economic development in the region through our Institute for Innovation and Economic Development. We have received national recognition for our leadership of Shoals Shift which brings great opportunities for our students to develop business skills and create new businesses.
The College of Business and Technology is very proud of its alumni and students. Our graduates have an enviable record of success in their professions, and our students are highly successful in statewide and national academic competitions.
The College of Business and Technology can get you where you want to be, whether you are a first-time freshman, a transfer student, or a working professional exploring degree completion or graduate degree options.
Thank you for visiting our website!
Gregory Carnes, PhD, CPA
Dean, College of Business and Technology
Raburn Eminent Scholar of Accounting